SHAPE Colorado Strong Promotional Video Award
Colorado PE and health teachers, put together a short promotional video highlighting student engagement in your innovative standard based program, which we know leads to students who are prepared to lead a healthy and active lifestyle. You have the chance to win $1000 equipment voucher! Show us how you are moving America toward the goal of 50 Million Strong by 2029. SHAPE Colorado wants to recognize outstanding teachers and promote quality health and physical education programs. SHAPE Colorado Strong Video Contest is open to all SHAPE Colorado members.
This is a great opportunity for you and your students to promote your program to your staff, administration, school board and community. This contest is a great way to build excitement around your PE/Health program and offers an easy opportunity to involve different stakeholders from your school and community.
- Highlights Health and/or Physical Education Program
- Length between 1-3 minutes
- Submission by May 15, 2019
After submission of your videos, SHAPE Colorado awards committee will determine the three top submissions. May 20th the fun competition begins! Students, parents, staff, community, and any of your supporters will vote for your video online for a school week from May 20th through May 25th. People may vote as many times as they would like! The school with the most votes by May 26th will be awarded a $1000 equipment voucher from GOPHERSport!
Take this opportunity to get involved and promote your programs. If you’re not a member, become one, and create your video today.
Follow these simple steps
- Collect video of the great things you’re already doing, remember to highlight how your program engages students and promotes a healthy and active lifestyle.
- Title your video: SHAPE Colorado Strong “Your School Name”
- Publish your video on YouTube (please be sure you have permission to publish pictured students)
- Fill out the attached form by May 15th, 2019 SHAPE Colorado Strong Video Submission
Check out our last two years winners