Call for Session Proposals for 2020 Convention
Hello SHAPE Colorado Friends,
Do you have a passion for what you teach? A burning curiosity to explore something new and share the excitement with your colleagues? Can you inspire a new generation of educators? SHAPE COLORADO wants you to present at our 2020 Convention October 8th -10th !
Each year your SHAPE Colorado Board Members strive to bring you relevant, fun and engaging content at the annual convention. At the conclusion of each convention we send out a survey and one of the questions asked is “what would you do to improve the content of convention?” and we are incredibly grateful for the responses we receive. Here’s what you asked for in 2019 and we need your help finding presenters for the following:
- Strategies for Social Emotional Learning
- Cooperation/Team building activities
- Warm Up games
- Teaching highly impacted students
- Weight Training for middle school
- Classroom management ideas/discipline
- Middle School Presenters
- Middle School Health Education (new laws regarding Sex Ed)
- Project Adventure
- Field Day ideas
- Choosing and evaluating PE curriculum
- Teaching nutrition
- More Secondary activities
- Assessment Strategies
- Instant Activities
- Cross Curricular Collaboration
Help your colleagues! Make your mark on your field! Be awesome – present at 2020 convention! Click here to submit your session proposal.
Comments are closed.