Earn One or Two Graduate Credits at the 2021 SHAPE CO. Convention
Adams State University: SHAPECO Fall 2021 Conference
Start date: Sept 30, 2021 End date: October 2, 2021
Tuition: $55 for 1 credit; $110 for 2 credits ADAMS STATE GRADUATE CREDIT – paid directly to Adams State when you register for the class. Registration link is below.
Plus $20 Administrative fee to be paid to Dr. Sue Barnd; cash or check only. Please pay the administrative fee at the registration desk.
Students enrolled in this course will attend 15 hours of sessions for 1 credit or 25 hours of sessions
for 2 credits. Students must complete a reflection paper (2-3 pages) and collect signatures to document attendance for 1 credit. 2 credits will be earned by submission of reflection paper, 25 hours documented attendance sheet and 2 lesson plans. Please pick up the class details when you register.
Registration: Complete the registration form online.
Materials due: October 31, 2021
1 credit course requirements:
1. Students will be required to document a minimum of fifteen (15) attendance hours of convention presentations.
2. The attendance sheet will require digital signatures via the convention “schedule app” immediately after each session attended.
3. Students will submit their answers to the assessment questions by scanning, emailing or US mail to Dr. Barnd (postmarked by October 31, 2021)
2 credit course requirements:
1. Students will be required to document a minimum of twenty (25) attendance hours of convention presentations via the convention Sched Feedback Survey for each session you attend (which counts as signature for sessions) and complete assessment questions and 2 lesson plans.
2. The attendance sheet will require digital signature via the convention Sched Feedback Survey immediately after each session attended. You will receive proof of sessions after convention has ended.
3. Students will answer to the assessment questions as well as 2 lesson plans and proof of sessions (from SHAPECO) by scanning, emailing or US mail to Dr. Barnd (postmarked by October 31, 2021) (see address below).
4. Submit 2 lesson plans to document implementation of new techniques, strategies or organizational concepts.
Send to: GRADE DISTRIBUTION AND SCALE:
Dr. Sue Barnd Attendance 10%
MSU Denver Participation 10%
Campus Box 21, PO Box 173362 Assessment Questions 80%
Denver, CO 80217
firstname.lastname@example.org Grading will be Pass/Fail: A minimum score of 80% will
be required to pass.