SHAPE Colorado Journal – December 2021 Issue
Call for Articles
DEADLINE: November 28, 2021
The SHAPE CO Journal is currently seeking articles for the December 2021 Issue!
We are looking for the following topics for this issue:
- Creative solutions for HPE with online/remote/physical-distanced HPE classes
- Tips for advocating for the prioritization of HPE
- Advocacy and teaching strategies that consider equity, diversity, and inclusion
- Classroom management tips
- Submit a lesson plan and a description of the lesson – include a photo of your students participating!
- Are you doing research that would interest our members? We want to publish it!
- Do you know a champion teacher that deserves a shout out? Let us know about them!
Submissions should be between 300 and 400 words and have appropriate citations where necessary (research articles can be longer – please contact the editor). Authors should include photos to help emphasize key article points. Please proofread articles prior to submission.
The SHAPE Colorado Journal is published on a quarterly basis. The purpose is to keep members up to date with happenings around the state, share teaching ideas, and provide information relevant to the SHAPE Colorado mission.
Anyone may submit articles to the journal. Prospective authors should submit their article, name of article, professional headshot to accompany the article, and any other materials needed for publication using the submission form to the right.
Each journal may offer a theme but the submission does not have to follow it. It can be written based on anything that meets the SHAPE Colorado Mission and Vision. The author may choose to have an “Editor/Peer-reviewed” process (typical) or a “Blind Review” process (for scholarly articles).
For more information, please contact the SHAPE Colorado Journal editor Jennifer Krause, at: email@example.com
How to Submit:
Submit your article through our online submission form: http://www.shapeco.org/shape-colorado-journal/
Comments are closed.