Read the April 2018 Journal
With spring right around the corner and the weather warming up check out some the articles in the SHAPECO Journal this month! There are several new places to find activities and professional development opportunities!
The following is just a glimpse of what the journal has to offer.
- It’s never too early to start planning for fall! Convention 2018 promises to be an exciting one. Pre-Convention workshops are taking shape. Session proposals are being accepted until April 30, 2018
- SHAPE Colorado’s State Lobby Day was a HUGE success this year! We had a total of 13 participants (including six students for the University of Northern Colorado) from across the state attend.
- On Wednesday, February 14, Clayton Ellis, Karen Marley, Shannon Milliken, and Debbie Luithly represented Colorado for SHAPE America’s SPEAK Out Day in Washington D.C.
- SHAPE Colorado was recently presented with the opportunity to host professional development sessions for our members that feature a new free online curricular resource.
- The National Fishing in Schools Program (“Fishing in Schools”) is a nationwide program providing an in-school curriculum for PE teachers that enables them to teach their students the skill of fishing.
Comments are closed.