50 Million Strong School Promotional Video Award
Colorado PE and health teachers, put together a short promotional video highlighting student engagement in your innovative standard based program,which we know leads to students who are prepared to lead a healthy and active lifestyle. You have the chance to win $1000 equipment voucher from Sportime! Show us how you are helping America move toward the goal of 50 Million Strong by 2029. SHAPE Colorado wants to recognize outstanding teachers and promote quality physical education programs. 50 Million Strong Colorado Contest is open to all SHAPE Colorado members.
This is a great opportunity for you and your students to promote your program to your staff, administration, school board and community. This contest is a great way to build excitement around your PE/Health program and offers an easy opportunity to involve different stakeholders from your school and community.
- Highlights Physical Education and/or Health Program
- Length between 1-3 minutes
- Submission by April 24th, 2017
After submission of your videos, SHAPE Colorado awards committee will determine the three top submissions. May 1st the fun competition begins! Students, parents, staff, community, and any of your supporters will vote for your video online for a period of one week from May 1st through May 7th. People may vote as many times as they would like! The winning school will be awarded a $1000 equipment voucher from Sportime!
Take this opportunity to get involved and promote your programs. If you’re not a member, become one, and create your video today.
Follow these simple steps
- Collect video of the great things you’re already doing, remember to highlight how your program engages students and promotes a healthy and active lifestyle.
- Title your video: SHAPE Colorado 50 Million Strong “Your School Name”
- Publish your video on YouTube (please be sure you have permission to publish pictured students)
- Fill out the attached form by May 50 Million Strong Video Submission
Check out our top three finalist from 2016
Learn more about National Physical Education and Sport Week May 1-7 2017